Hit the Trail Mix now with Goji Berry
$6.50Add to cart
Just one bite bounces your taste buds on a teeter tauter from salty to sweet . Your mouth will crunch its way through sunflower seeds – enemy of cancer – and pumpkin seeds, giving your body the extra energy it needs to get you off the couch, and wait…is that Goji Berry bringing chewy to the party? The sea salt enhances the flavor for all these new found friends as they are joined by our oohh sooo delightful cacao, making this one mix that requires finger licks. Now get out there and Hit the Trail…Mix.
Serving Size 1oz (28g)
Servings per container 3
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 160, Total Fat 14g, (17%DV), Saturated Fat 8g (36%DV),Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%), Sodium 60mg (3%), Total Carb. 7g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (6%DV), Sugar 6g, includes 0g Added Sugars (0%DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%DV), Calcium 11mg (0%DV), Iron 1mg (0%DV) Potassium 228mg (4%DV)
Percent Daily Values(DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao Butter, Raw Honey, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, Raw Organic Sunflower Seeds, Raw Organic Goji Berries, Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
All Good Stuff Cacao products are made with raw organic cacao, raw Michigan honey, have no GMOs or gluten, practice fair trade, and are made in a facility that may handle tree nuts.